Advance Your Email Marketing and Outreach Skills
Join a Free Online Course
Sign Up and Get Weekly Tutorials Directly in Your Inbox
You'll Learn How To
Manage subscriber lists, profile fields and target groups
Create user accounts and collaborate in a multi-user setting
Work with email content, templates and landing pages
Measure, analyze and optimize email performance
Work with A/B-split testing, automation and drip campaigns
And much more ...
How Does the Course Work?
- In this 8-week course, you'll learn all you need to know to create all types of email marketing and outreach campaigns with the LISTSERV Maestro platform.
- You'll delve into knowledge in five distinct modules, each focusing on key email communication tasks and topics.
- Each week, you'll receive a short email with links to a group of video tutorials.
- You can complete each weekly segment in about 30 minutes or less, so even the busiest professional can participate.
What's the Outcome of the Course?
- After completing each of the five modules, you'll receive a module-specific certificate.
- Upon completion of all modules, you'll receive a Learn LISTSERV Maestro course diploma to add to your résumé, share with your colleagues and post to your LinkedIn page. The course is a springboard for you to continue to benefit from advanced email communications.
Why LISTSERV Maestro?
- LISTSERV Maestro is a versatile enterprise platform for email marketing, engagement and outreach communications. It helps organizations like yours connect with your audiences.
- LISTSERV Maestro helps organizations keep their teams, stakeholders and networks engaged, while boosting audience relationships with outreach campaigns.
- L-Soft's solutions are proven tools with decades of continuous development for education, government, corporate and non-profit customers around the globe.
LISTSERV is a registered trademark licensed to L-Soft international, Inc.
See Guidelines for Proper Usage of the LISTSERV Trademark for more details.
All other trademarks, both marked and unmarked, are the property of their respective owners.